Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jessi Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:07:33 -0700
Same here! It's the best clean-up utility I've ever used...and I've tried out my fair share! I use it every evening before shutting down. I've been using Tune-Up for two years now and since it's installation I have had no problem with mounds of outdated COMs and other files clogging up my registry.
  Jessi

Jean Weston <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hi, Ive still got the old fashioned 2000 server computer, and have had
TuneUp and 1click maintenance ever since ive had this computer, i cant
remember how much it costs, but its not a lot of money, and believe you me
its worth its weight in gold, i use it daily and they both keep my computer
trouble free. Jean West

----- Original Message -----
From: "[log in to unmask]"

Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 6:07 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] TuneUp Utilities 2006

Folks,
My ACER laptop Aspire 3000, with Windows XP, was as dead as a doorknob this
morning and wouldn't let me do anything - even to run Desktop Doctor, which
is provided as a part of my ISP service. On the desktop, ever since the
machine was purchased in 2005, has been an icon identified as "1-Click
Maintenance". In desperation I clicked it and was informed that I had a
30-day trail version, but that as I'd never used it I was being given three
days for evaluation before purchase. I asked it to continue and "it" found
19 problems in the registry plus some 24 MB of temp files that could be
deleted, plus one of two other problems and asked me if I wanted them
"fixed". I was desperate and gave the OK. In seconds I had the message
that everything had been fixed and the machine, like magic, was back to
normal with everything working again.
Question: Is there anyone here who's familiar with this utility "TuneUp
Utilities 2006". Is it safe, is it effective, is it costly, etc? I'd sure
appreciate anyone's experience with this. It sure did a nice job for me
this morning.
Lewis E.

PCSOFT's List Owner's:
Bob Wright