Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Connie Beseda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:00:06 -0500
You can select the first row to be copied, hold down CNTRL and select the
next row to be copied.  As long as you are holding down CNTRL you can select
multiple rows which are not consecutive.  Just go to the new document and
click on Paste.  Your rows will be pasted!  Be sure to select the row all
the way to the left (at the number) if you want to be able to copy row
heights.  You can do this same procedure to copy columns as well.

Good luck!

Connie Beseda

 ORIGINAL QUESTION:

I have numerous Excel documents and I need to cut
and paste different lines from one or more documents
and bring them into a new document.  I have been
doing it the tedious way. Cut and Paste each line
separately, bring to new document, then go back
and do the next, and the next.  What I'm looking for
is something like I use in Word called "Spike" where
I can copy multiple lines and then bring them all over
at once into the new document.

I am using Excel 97 (my system runs on Windows 98).

Thanks for any help anyone can give!
Gail Hutten
Branson, MO

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: