Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:22:03 -0600
Kathleen,

From IE, right-click a URL and choose Open In New Window. Now go to the
first window you opened and close it (don't forget this step, or the tip
won't work). Go back to the newly opened window and drag it to the size you
want, but DON'T use the Maximize button. Close the browser window. From now
on, when you open a new window, it should open to that size.

Also, Right-click the Internet Explorer icon on the task bar and choose
Properties. Click on the Shortcut Tab. Point to the bottom of this dialog
box, where it says Run, and click the drop-down menu, then select Maximized.
Click Apply and OK. This will make IE start with a window that covers the
entire screen, not just a small window. This also works for most other
shortcuts.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

Date:    Sun, 30 Dec 2001 01:10:40 -0500
From:    Kathleen Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: PCSOFT Digest - 28 Dec 2001 to 29 Dec 2001 (#2001-356)

I am hoping once again you brilliant folks can help me. This is a minor
annoyance but annoying to me anyway. I had a bad crash last week, had to
reformat the entire hard drive. Now when I click on a link or open any
browser window, they come up minimized and I have to click again to open
them full sized. Prior to my crash my computer was configured to open all
browser windows maximized. Can someone please point me in the direction of
how to do this? I have tried holding down Shift when I close, I have tried
clicking on the title bar to open, so far nothing works. The only thing I've
managed to get to stay maximized is the Inbox of Outlook Express. This is
probably so simple but I just can't recall how I did it. And none of my
Dummies books are helping either.

Kathie