Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 11:54:50 -0500
Hi Jagpal,

I have already addressed some factors in your decision,
but I'll add another 2 cents to the pot :-)

Just out of interest,do a Google search with the same criteria
as you did for this forum. > XP vs Vista.
You get an enormous amount of entries,more than you'll ever get here,
like 1.3 million or so.The first ones are probably the most relevant.
Even so,everything depends on your requirements - are you a gamer or an average
user with lower requirements.

Also do a comparison of the different editions.
The lowest version of Vista, Home Basic has fewer features than XP Home and
especially XP Pro.Many offers include XP Pro lately.
Here are just a few of the comparisons:
The "official" version from M$
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/editions/default.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/editions/choose.mspx
and  the more realistic take on it
http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3672_7-6687907-1.html
http://www.windows-now.com/blogs/robert/archive/2006/10/11/Important-Windows-Vista-Licensing-Changes.aspx
There are numerous more opinions on this.
Most likely you might go for the Home Premium edition,
but in the end it depends on your finances,requirements etc.

Peter.