Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:24:22 -0500
I just tried to open a document from the new Works, once saved, I tried to
open it in Word 2007.   You are correct in that Word can not find it.   That
is because of the extension (,wps),  I put in *,wps and it found the file
and opened it up in the compatibility mode.   Bob

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 10:53 PM, Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> uninstalling.
>
> Good advice. Don't know if it is still true, but in the past, Word will not
> open Works files.
>
> Bruce
>

> --- On Mon, 2/15/10, [log in to unmask] <
> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Removing Works replacing with Office 2007
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 9:30 PM
>
> I don't think it matters. I have both installed  with no issues.
> If you have any works files that you need to keep, convert them before
> uninstalling.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml