Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bobby Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:07:14 -0600
My folks just got a new computer and with  a year free of AOL, I do not use
AOL , however I installed it on my laptop to assist my 76 yr old mother in
learning how to use it, I removed my local dial up ISP so as not to
interfere and I now have a problem I have never had before, while using AOL
sometimes my puter will just crash, screen will go blank yet I can hear it
running , when I finally reset power switch or use control alt & delete it
comes up with the system save scan and then go back to a screen on AOL,  I
removed Norton's Utilities to make sure there was no conflict, have run scan
disk, defrag and yet I am still plagued with this curse, is this an AOL
problem that others have encountered. I remember my mother saying hers did
same thing once or twice, having to shut computer down to get back up.
Version is AOL 6

Any help appreciated !

Bobby  ( Baffled in Bama )Sutton

                     visit our download web page at: