Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul%20A.%20Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:14:49 +0000
Greetings--

It appears to me that your problem is partly hardware, at least.  It is quite possible that DAT72 cartridges may not be compatible with your tape drive, in which case you may need to use multiple tapes for any given backup.

HTH

Paul A. Shippert

1

At my office (small company) we use Veritas Backup Exec for Windows Server to back up our files.  We have recently outgrown the DDS4 data cartridges that we use to back up the files.  I tried to use a DAT72 data cartridge but I can't figure out how to format the cartridge to get it to work in the drive and back up the files.  I am not very familiar with Veritas.  It was installed for us several years ago and the IT person who helped us then is no longer available.  Our current IT person is not familiar with Veritas.  I'm not very technical and this has got me stumped.  Any help would be very much appreciated!

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

1

At my office (small company) we use Veritas Backup Exec for Windows Server to back up our files.  We have recently outgrown the DDS4 data cartridges that we use to back up the files.  I tried to use a DAT72 data cartridge but I can't figure out how to format the cartridge to get it to work in the drive and back up the files.  I am not very familiar with Veritas.  It was installed for us several years ago and the IT person who helped us then is no longer available.  Our current IT person is not familiar with Veritas.  I'm not very technical and this has got me stumped.  Any help would be very much appreciated!

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com