Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brenda Dencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:03:00 -0400
I have been trying to download Flash 9 but have to allow ActiveX to run.
I have gone to Internet Explorer, followed the directions, and assumed
that ActiveX was enabled. Now I keep getting a popup box that asks if I
want to allow software such as ActiveX controls and plug-ins to run. I
keep hitting yes and the box keeps coming up each time I attempt to
choose a task to complete.

Should ActiveX run? How do I stop the popup boxes? Thanks, guys. You all
are the best.

Brenda Dencer, CSC, CI, CT, SC: L
443.812.4975 (c)
410.730.0057 (h)