Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:39:51 +1000
Allie writes:

<<Does anyone have experience--good or bad--with the shell for MS
Internet Explorer called "MYIE2"?

Is it stable?  Does it cause conflicts with Internet Explorer,
virus protection programs, etc.?>>

Highly recommended. I've been using it both with W95 and now with XP. I
couldn't live without it.

It doesn't require installing, so it make no registry entries and therefore
unlikely to conflict with anything.

Going back to plain vanilla IE is like going back to the Dark Ages. There's
a website from which you can download over 200 additional add-ons and
plugins---most of which you'd never use, but a few of which are quite
ingenious and useful.

Don't let its Chinese origin put you off--its English is impeccable, and
it's one of the best thought-out pieces of software I've seen for a long
time. Also comes with a very effective pop-up-stopper.

Don Penlington
 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                       http://freepctech.com/rode