Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Clinton A Worley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 13:20:40 -0500
Hi List,

I am using Win98SE and IE 6 SP1 for viewing websites.
When I print a site that has for example a chart, graph, or image that I
want, it sometimes splits the chart, etc between two pages which makes it
hard to read.
Is there any way I can select where to put in a page break in the print
job so the chart is intact on a single page?
Depending on what I am looking to print I can right click and select save
or print but that defeats the reason I want to print the entire webpage.
There is sometimes text under the chart that explanes what it relates to.

Thanks,
Clint

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!