Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Siva Lokanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:51:04 +0600
        I am fairly new to ICQ. I see in the help index that once I quit
a chat session, I am given the option to save the session. This I am
able to do. The help index also gives the following:
"If you decide to quit and save your chat session, a Chat Session Ended
dialogue is displayed.
The Keep a Copy Of This Chat Session in the ICQ Message Archive box is
checked by default and your chat session will be automatically saved to
the ICQ Message Archive. This is where your chat sessions are located
for retrieval at a later date.
     Enter a brief description in the Enter Description field to help
you recognize your different chat sessions in the ICQ Message Archive.
The default description of your chat will show the text inserted during
your chat request, if no description was entered the default description
is Enter Description Here. "
        I do not see these additional options, including the ability to
run what is called " Chat File Player"
       Advice on how to solve this problem will be very much appreciated
by me.
                  Thanks               Siva Lokanathan

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html