Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:21:34 -0700
Well, the 2010 version is out, however, he will have the same issue.
You don't say whether he is using printed material to find his way,
or a laptop with talking GPS? If is is the later then I don't believe
there is a way to do this within the program, but if he prints out
the pages and uses that, then he could print out everything he wants
printed, or viewed to a pdf file, and then open the pdf, and insert
the date at the appropriate place, and then print it, or use the pdf
in a laptop for directions. Of course he will need Acrobat Pro or a
similar pdf program to do this.

It is a bit pedestrian, but he could just print the instructions, or
step by step maps, and put the date in with a Magic marker.

Mark Rode

>   My Dad is a big fan of MS Streets and Trips for travel route planning.
>  He has used it for years, but now has the 2009 version.
>
>On the itineraries it produces, the days of the trip are labelled "DAY
>1", "DAY 2" and so forth.  He'd really like to label them with actual
>dates, but can't seem to find a way to do that.
>
>If you use this program, have you found that it can do what he wants?
>If so, how?
>
>David Gillett

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>