Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 11:11:21 -0400
The STACKS= statement for the CONFIG.SYS file was only needed
for DOS programs and Windows 3.x

Windows 95 does not require this entry anywhere.

I've picked up in the middle of this conversation and I get
the impression that the topic has wandered.  So if you
need more, please restate the original question/problem.

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association