Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:57:12 -0500
I hope I can explain this.  I'm working a temp job for a local
university.  They use the CARS system software for all functions. It's a
software that is used by many education institutions.   To print to a
printer which is attached to the particular PC in use, they use some
software called SPUD.  Apparently, they are accessed to the database
functions on the network.  Without this SPUD they can't print to any
local printers.  Well, from what I've seen it almost never works.  And
some of the faculty haven't been able to print to their local printers
in a year.  I'm not sure where the problem is, the network, SPUD, etc.
Does anyone know of any other software interface that would allow
something from the network to print to a local printer?

Byron Wolter

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html