Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:22:08 +1000
You may have difficulty uninstalling Nortons. If so, go to their website
and download the instructions for a manual uninstall. Print out this
info because the process is quite long and involved. It requires playing
around in the registry. Have no fear as the instructions are very good,
although it does take a bit of finding some of the keys.

After that is done, boot up and then close down your system. Bootup
again and load Nortons 2003.

Have a look at:

http://search.symantec.com/custom/us/techsupp/kb/query.html?col=kb&qp=url%3A%2Fnav.nsf%2F8d071816eedd7cac88256c0e005a96e5&lk=1&rf=0&nh=7&stg=3&prod=Norton+AntiVirus&pcode=nav&ver=2003+for+Windows+2000%2FMe%2F98%2FXP&miniver=nav_2003&src=sg&taskquery=install&base=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.symantec.com%2Ftechsupp%2Fnav%2F&next=nav_2003_contact_tscs_solve.html&qt=manual+uninstall&boolean=and&search.x=50&search.y=15

The first article has a list of further articles at the bottom that deal
with AntiVirus 2000.

Orf Bartrop

Ben Moore wrote:

>I thought Norton made you uninstall an older version before installing a
>newer.  Uninstall the Norton A/V and check your system to make sure all the
>Norton files are gone and then reinstall.    Norton 2003 works fine with my
>Zone Alarm Plus.
>
>Ben Moore

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml