Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Balakier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:11:04 EST
<< Subj:              Compressing
  Hi,

 A year ago I compressed my hard drive, and since I have recompressed it
 several times. But, when I recompressed my hard drive, it tells me that I
 have gained more hard drive space, but when I look in Windows Explorer I do
 not see any change in the space amount of drive C. The computer shows me
 that I have a H drive, and a C drive. On drive C, 450 Mb of free space, and
 on the H drive, like 250 Mb of free space.
 First question, when I am installing a program, can I install a program on
 drive H?
 Second question, when I compress my hard drive, where do the free spaces go?

To answer your 1st question, you can install anywhere on your hard drive. If
windows knows you have a H-drive and you have access to write to the H-drive
their shouldn't be any problems.

mark balakier

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]