Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Kaucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 00:06:53 -0400
Problem solved! When I initially tested to see if the text would wrap in
the browsers, I just typed in multiple "x"'s in succession without spaces
in Notepad. I just tried typing in words with spaces between them and the
text wraps now.

Gary

I am in the beginning stages of learning HTML. I have been using Windows
98's notepad to write and save my .htm files while at the same time I am
dynamically linked to both the Internet Explorer 4.0 and Netscape
Communicator 4.06 browsers so I can see the results of the .htm. I can't
seem to get my web page to word wrap. From what I've read it seems as
though the browsers should word wrap without using a tag, at least they do
in the examples I'm reading. Instead, the words just push the windows open
further and further. The same thing happens with tables; the words just
open the tables further. For what it's worth, I am set at 640 x 480 with 16
bit color. Any help would be appreciated.

Gary Kaucher
Riegelsville, PA, USA

                         http://nospin.com/rode