Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peggy Tischhauser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 23:24:58 -0500
 Bob, I assume you are use IE 6.  Go to Tools, Internet Options, Programs and under E-Mail make sure OUTLOOK EXPRESS is chosen.Peggy Tischhauser Magalia CA--- On Thu 01/08, BOB SPARKS &lt; [log in to unmask] &gt; wrote:From: BOB SPARKS [mailto: [log in to unmask]]To: [log in to unmask]: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:16:02 -0800Subject: [PCSOFT] OUTLOOK EXPRESSHello,I have a HP Pavilion 525c, 512meg Ram, 80 Gig HD, 2000+ Mghz, Windows XP Home Edition.When I try to access Outlook Express, first I gat an error message:"Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details.* Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account "Hotmail", Server http://services.msn.com/sycs/hotmail/httpmail.asp. Protocol HTTPMail, Server Response: " Authorization Required", Port.O, Service )SSL)" No Error Number Ox800CCC32.* Header download for the 'Inbox" folder did not complete. Account "Hotmail". Server:"http://services.msn.com/avcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp".Protocol:HTTPMail.Server Response:"Authorizatiobn Required".PortLO.Secure(SSL): No Error Number Ox800CCC32.After the above message I click onto Outlook Express current emails, get another error message which says "An unknown error has occurred", then I am kicked out.I can get my messages bygoing to Hotmail, but this isn't convenient,and I can't get to my folders, or at least not all of them.This happened once before and I restored Windows XP, and it worked ok (but just barely ok) for awhile, then came back again.Any ideas?Bob SparksThe NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Techsupport at our newest website:http://freepctech.com

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.