Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:02:14 -0500
Hello Regina,

If SP2 installed without any problems I see no reason for the Security
Center to behave as you indicate. Are you having other software problems? Is
ZoneAlarm working properly? When you open the Security Center it should show
the firewall as being "ON" in green and when you expand it by clicking the
double arrows, it should show "ZoneAlarm Firewall is currently ON",
providing you have the Windows Firewall turned off. If you haven't turned
the Windows Firewall off, do so. Having two firewalls running at the same
time can cause conflicts with each other. If ZoneAlarm is still not
recognized, try uninstalling from Add or Remove Programs, restart and
install it again. Then restart once more.

When you make changes in the Alert Settings insure you click "OK" for it to
remember the changes. If you click "Cancel" by mistake, it will close and
retain the previous settings.

You can disable the Security Center but I don't recommend you do that. If
it's not working properly, then something is wrong somewhere. Was XP Pro
factory installed or is it a custom installation? Running the System File
Checker may help if you have system files that have changed or, are
corrupted. Have your Windows XP CD handy and click Start/Run and type in SFC
/scannow (exactly as shown). Then press "Enter".

To disable the Security Center, go to Control Panel \ Administrative Tools \
Services. Maximize the Services window. Scroll to and double click "Security
Center". Under Service status, click "Stop". Click the drop down menu by
"Startup type" and select "Disabled". Click "OK" and close all other
windows.

If you have turned Automatic Updates off be sure to visit Windows Update
(link on the Start Menu) on a regular basis to stay current on the latest
updates.

I hope this has helped...
Sven Swanson, Sr.