Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"R. Fasano" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 22:06:40 -0500
> Hi Folks:

A friend of mine is using Netscape v4.5 and is encountering a strange
problem.
When he begins to type an email address in the mail header, as soon as
he begins typing,
the "to" address in, his ISP address appears in red followed by <no
match found> also in red type.
After calling Netscape they disclaimed any knowlege or responsibility
for the problem , but "offered" to help for $25.00  TECK SUPPORT with
his credit card #!!!!
I hope you PCSOFTERS out there can help. This problem NEVER came with
earlier versions of Netscape (3, 3.01,or v 4.
Write to him at:
[log in to unmask] or reply to me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much!
Ralph Fasano
for
Louis Annarummo