Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lynne Kilcoyne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:31:42 -0400
You may have your security options n Outlook Express too high. Try this.
   1. Open Outlook Express 6.0.
   2. From the menu bar of the Outlook Express window, click Tool > Options.
   3. In the Options window, on the Security tab, in the Virus Protection
section, uncheck Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could
potentially be a virus.
   4. Click OK.
Let me know if this helps.

Lynne Kilcoyne

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brenda Dencer
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 7:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] OE removed...

I use Firefox for my browser on my PC and Outlook Express for mail. I run
Windows Defender,  McAfee Security Center, Spyware Doctor, AdAware, Spybot.

I continue to get this message:  "OE has removed access to the following
unsafe attachments in your mail:  1.mpg 2.mpg"

How does OE do this on its own and can I stop it?  How can I get access to
attachments that OE removed?

Just a quick comment--I am learning so much from this list-serv.  You all
are great.

Brenda Dencer, Maryland

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml