Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
generalstuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:38:16 -0400
All I really want the  Yahoo Messenger for is so that regular card partners in Yahoo Card Games can tell if one another is "in the house" or not.  Will Trillian do this?

Thanks,
Anna Summers

----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Mayer
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Yahoo! Messenger

IMO, you would be MUCH better off installing a 3rd party messenger
client.  Personally, I use Trillian.  It's free and works great -
doesn't install anything you don't want it to.  You can get the program
from http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/

Tony Mayer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                       http://freepctech.com/rode