Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:03:51 -0500
Thanks for responding again Heather I appreciate it.
I must have deleted your email after this one but to answer you question,
I'm using Windows ME.
When you mentioned something about changing identities that started me
thinking.  I then realized that I may be asking the question the wrong way.
Yes, I am changing to a different identity to receive email under my new
email address.  If I can have multiple email addesses under one identity
then I can see how I may have confused you.  So am I correct when I say I
don't have anything in my address book since I'm using a different identity?
If so, do I have to export address book from my old identity and then import
it back into my new identity?  Which option do I use if this is what I have
to do?
Thanks a million.
Dave Schroeder

From: "Heather Stratton" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Copying Address Book in OE 6.0

> Hi Dave.  You shouldn't have to copy anything if you aren't changing your
email program.  Switching ISPs only affects your email/news accounts not the
addresses or folders.  However, to be safe, it's always a good idea to
backup your addresses (I learned that after having my laptop stolen last
year!).  Since you would be backing up OE addresses for possible import to
OE, you can use the default for OE. Your note re only wanting your own
addresses makes me wonder if you're also switching computers.  If that's the
case you will have to export and then import.

>       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                        http://freepctech.com/rode

---