Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Volkard Linke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:19:40 -0500
At 06:10 PM 3/17/01 -0500, you wrote:
>When trying to open a file, I got that infamous "open with" list that I
>never know how to chose from. Well, this time I took a guess, and of
>course it was the wrong guess. Now I cannot make another choice because it
>says "this is not a valid addressbook file", which is what I inadvertently
>chose. What do I do now, and how does one EVER know what to choose when
>shown that "open with" list?

In Explorer... find the file type you wish to change association for...
hold down the Shift Key and right-click on that file... you will see the
Open With... option... select it and then select the program from the list
you want to open it with. If you un-select the check mark in the "Always
Open With", it will allow you to see the Open with... option again when you
do a normal right click... or better yet... select the program you DO want
it to open with and leave the check mark.

Volkard Linke

                       http://freepctech.com/rode