Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
a fennell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:40:51 -0400
You should find out where to report them for not sending the rebate.  I keep copies of everything.  If they promised a rebate and did not sent it, then that is a federal fraud, I think - it could be mail fraud, but I'm not sure about that.      Ann Fennell

The $19.95 was the price for online renewing the copy I installed last year.
Last year I paid $70 for two licenses plus a "free" copy of the firewall,
less a $30 rebate WHICH SYMANTEC NEVER SENT ME!!!  I almost switched
programs because they welched on the rebate, but it was cheap and both my
wife and I are used to the NAV.   Dean

                       http://freepctech.com/rode