Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Moms Junk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 14:30:36 -0500
How does the google tool bar block sites that I don't want to accidentally
hit upon by typing in ".com" instead of ".gov" or whatever?  How can a
parent set the controls to allow an older child to access sites that are off
limits to younger ones?

I don't understand what this would do for me, and I don't think the previous
responder had any idea what I was talking about either - sounded to me like
she was recommending a pop-up-stopper.  That isn't my problem.  I have a
pop-up-stopper, but my filter is creating pop-ups that can't be stopped.

I'm looking for a filter that will block certain sites from showing up, even
if I don't realize they are offensive when I first type them in, and that I
can override if needed (sometimes a certain word or combination will set it
off innocently).  I have really liked We-Blocker for the last five years,
but they've done something to it recently that has made it very unfriendly
to free users, and I am tired of the hassles.

Thanks for any help anybody has to offer.

Laurie Hand

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!