Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lester Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 05:27:40 -0500
The actual program "WordPad.exe" is typically located in the "C:\Program
Files\Accessories" folder. The shortcut to launch "WordPad.exe", that you
see when you click Start -> Program -> Accessories, is typically located in
the "C:\WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories" folder.

Evidently, the shortcut to launch the program, has been moved to your
desktop. Therefore, using Windows Explorer, simply drag it from the desktop
to the Accessories directory, which is typically "C:\WINDOWS\Start
Menu\Programs\Accessories". For your information, the icons located on your
desktop are typically located in the "C:\Windows\Desktop" folder.