Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:44:19 -0500
Hi Selina,

Do you have Shockwave and Flash player installed? If not you can get them
here:

Macromedia Flash Player Download Center:
http://tinyurl.com/2zzy9

Macromedia Shockwave Download Center:
http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?

It's possible that the file is no longer available at that location. Try
downloading it to your computer (right click the link and select "Save
Target As...") and attempt to open it there. I know nothing about Norton
Internet Security but you should get some feedback from someone who is
familiar with it.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Selina W Dunworth" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:49 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] .swf

I am receiving email links with .swf extensions, but all I get when =
I click on the link is a screen with a rectangle containing a red x in =
the upper left corner.  I suspect my Norton Internet Security is =
blocking something.  How do I "unblock"it.  I run Windows XP and NIS =
2005.
Thanks,
Selina

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: