Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:19:08 -0800
If you can read from the drive, the head is not faulty. Your drive is
telling the computer that the floppy is write protected. This can be caused
by a bad cable connection, or (more likely) a bad write protect sensor in
the floppy drive. Since the drives are so inexpensive, it is usually not
worth fixing them - just replace the drive. Mine went out recently with a
different problem; it would write to a write protected disk!

Peter Shkabara
http://pesh.what.cc