Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Pinelands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 17:46:54 +0200
Hi

My computer for sopme reason seems to think I have another CD-ROM Drive, all
my other drives work perfectly and I haven't fiddled with any of the
physical connections in the box. I recently installed a new Media Player,
"Sonique" and I have uninstalled it and re-installed it with no luck. I also
removed my real CD-ROM Drive from <My Computer> <Properties> and also
re-installed my CD-ROM's Drivers (into the same directory as the previous
one)

I checked all the system files for any refrences to the drive but none exist
(I ran "sysedit" top do this)
Any idea on how to get rid of this imaginery drive, without formating ?

*info*
Pentium 100mhz
32mb RAM
1mb Trident SVGA Graphics Card
Generic Sund Card (Sound Blaster Compatible)
8x Samsung CD-ROM Drive
1.44mb Drive
Windows 95(a)
Service Pack 1
IE4.01
56k modem
Epson Printer

1gig Hard Drive (3 partitions)
1) C:\ (Windows)
2) D:\ (Programs)
3) E:\ (Data) Compressed
4) F:\ (CD-ROM) real one
5) G:\ (Host for E:)
*6) H:\ (CD-ROM) imaginery one

Cheers
Kevin Hains
Cape Town
South Africa
Http://www.club.co.za
Never Fight with a Dragon for thou art Crunchy and goest well with Cheese

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: