Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Stephen K. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:43:33 -0500
Have Win98 with SP1.  Somehow I have lost the ability to choose the details
view option for files.  While in Explorer I can
select large icons, small icons and list and each shows the files in  the
folder appropriately but when I select details the right side pane is
completely blank.  I have gone to:  View | Folder Options | View | Advanced
Settings  then made the following selections:

1,  Select       Show all files
2.  Unselect  Hide file extensions for known file types
3.  Select       Remember each folder's view settings
4.  Select       Show file attributes in Detail View

After having done so, the Details View option still doesn't work.  Anyone
have any ideas?  Thanks for your responses!

Steve Brown