Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:23:51 +1000
Tracy, forget the Microsoft calculator. Go to this address and download the
free calculator http://www.moffsoft.com/freecalc.htm
It's a big improvement and free.

Alan Priol

I have lost the calculator.  I was looking in the add or remove
components inside of the control panel and somehow I unchecked the
accessories box which is where the calculator is.  When I noticed the
calculator wasn't there I went back in and checked it and I thought that
would fix it.  Now it is asking me to insert the cd labeled "Windows XP
Home Edition Service Pack 1 CD"  I only have the windows XP cd that i
upgraded my computer with and it won't accept that and I can't figure
out how to get it to accept it.

Thanks ahead of time!
Tracey Buhrig

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: