Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:51:15 -0500
From: "Monecha Painter" :Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2000 3:33 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Help with ART images

> I am trying again for help with Microsoft Word 2000.  I used to be able to
> copy/paste images to a Word Document.  Now I can't do that anymore.
> Neither can I capture and drag it to the document.  This only occurs with
ART
> images.
> I can easily do this with GiF or Jpeg images.  It is very inconvenient and
> uses large amounts of space to save them as BTM images to paste onto the
> document.  Please suggest how I can regain this function of Word 2000 or
tell
> me where I can go for information.  I have tried AOL, Microsoft (no answer
or
> reply from them to messages by fax, e-mail, and telephone) and Dell who
> manufactured my computer.  Help!!!  Please.
> This may be a problem with AOL not supporting ART images but even after
> changing from compressed images I still cannot copy them.
>
> Monecha Painter

Monecha,

You don't say what extension the ART images you are trying to place in the
Word
documents are.You don't need a separate graphics filter installed to insert
Enhanced
Metafile (.emf), Joint Photographic Experts Group (.jpg), Portable Network
Graphics (.png), Windows Bitmap (.bmp, .rle, .dib), GIF (.gif), and Windows
Metafile (.wmf) graphics. However, you do need a graphics filter installed
to insert all other graphics file formats. Listed below are all graphics
formats supported by word. If you didn't install the filter you need when
you installed Word on your computer, you
can run the setup program again and add the graphics filter.

Supported formats are:

Computer Graphics Metafile (.cgm)
CorelDRAW (.cdr) file
Encapsulated PostScript (.eps) file
Enhanced Metafile (.emf) - support built in
FlashPix graphics filter (.fpx)
Graphics Interchange Format (.gif) file - support built in
Hanako graphics filter (.jsh, .jah, and .jbh)
JPEG File Interchange Format (.jpg) file - support built in
Kodak Photo CD (.pcd) file
Macintosh PICT (.pct) file
PC Paintbrush (.pcx) file
Portable Network Graphics (.png) file - support built in
Tagged Image File Format (.tif) file
Windows Bitmap (.bmp, .rle, .dib) file - support built in
Windows Metafile (.wmf) - support built in
WordPerfect Graphics (.wpg) file

If you are downloading the files from AOL they may have changed their file
format or you may need to reinstall the graphics filter you need.

Hope this helps.

Mary Wolden

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html