Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Goran Halfvarson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 17:29:37 +0200
Mike,
you can  use the drag and drop method.

Do it like this: Make sure your Outlook Express main window is not
maximized.
Create a new message, and move it so it is beside or overlapping the main
window.
In your Outlook Express folder pane, locate the message(s) you want to
attach. Select those messages, and click and drag and drop them onto your
your new message being composed. Below the Subject field of the new message,
a new field appears; "Attach", and it contains the dropped message(s)!

Good luck!
Göran Halfvarson, Sweden