Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Greetings From SD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 12:24:02 -0700
Kevin Nowicki wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have WinZip for Win95 and have been looking for the mechanism to span
> floppies.  How do you get it to span floppies?
>
> Kevin Nowicki

Kevin:

To make a Zip file that spans multiple disks, simply create a Zip file on a
removable disk, then add files to the Zip as you normally would.  If the disk
fills during Add operation, you will be prompted for another disk.  Simply
insert the next disk and click the OK button.

Important: disk spanning is not available when adding files to an existing
archive; it is only available while creating a new archive.  Also note that you
cannot add or remove files from a Zip file that spans disks.
If you need more information type spanning in the index of the of winzip.Peggy
Martin