Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Swartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:14:31 +0200
Hi Michael, On 08.06.2000 06:24:03, you wrote

>I am seeking help/advice concerning internet =
>connection sharing software. Can any of you provide a testimonial for =
>either All Aboard SE (standard edition) from internetshare.com, or for =
>Wingate 4.0 from deerfield.com? I have visited the web sites of both =
>companies, and both products seem worthy. Each is shareware that retails =
>for $39.95. (I am looking to change from Winproxy v. 1.4 because it =
>seems difficult to configure: example: I can't figure out how to get =
>email for my client computer. I have 2 computers in the network and both =
>use Outlook Express). I want something very user friendly, and both All =
>Aboard SE and Wingate 4.0 seem to fit.

For what it's worth, there are also two (at least) freeware variants out
there.

1) VSocks light (which I use) can be found on my website (www.swartz.de). The
helpfile is all you should need to set it up. It's the easiest I've used yet
and it has proven itself stable in two years of testing (even in a small
company network). This is all you need for webbrowsing, but if you want to
use mail, news or icq you'll need to use vsocks in tandem sockscap, which
must be installed on the client computer. You can get the latest version of
sockscap at http://www.socks.nec.com/sockscap.html

2) Jana haven't tried it as vsocks works just great and I never tuch a
running system but you can find out about it here http://home.t-
online.de/home/T.Hauck/

By the way, I use 98SE and I haven't activated internet sharing yet.

Regards,

--
Rick S.
Yankee in the wild south of Germany