Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:29:33 -0400
Instant messaging is a common culprit for stealing focus in situations like
you describe.
Tom Turak

-----Original Message-----
From: A&C Thompson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 5:48 PM

What you're describing seems to be a glitch with Win ME. I have almost the
identical problem and so
does my brother. Somehow another running program is grabbing 'focus' and
your game is sent to the
back burner. So far, I have not found a solution to the problem, but you
might get lucky if you try
what we've tried. If you have TweakUI installed, open it in your control
panel and select the
'General' tab. Then, right below the list box, look for 'Prevent
applications from stealing focus'
and ensure it is checked. Hit 'apply' and 'ok'. As this has not helped me,or
my brother,  it
probably won't work for you, but it's worth a try. If you need TweakUI, you
can get it here:
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/tweakui
Al Thompson