Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:02:46 -0400
Betty, there is a program "ERASER" from heidi.ie in Germany that I have been
  using  and it's great. It makes 7 passes to put 0's & 1's on the drive. I recently did 4 computers for a business. It took 4 hours to clean a 40Gb drive. For the URL, look in the archives for July 2, Rick Glazier's answer to
  "floppy data cleaner" That will do it.     AL SMITH

BettyHouse <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  After deleting sensitive information from a hard drive is there a way short of wiping the drive to make sure that the information cannot be accessed. Private information has been deleted and all cache files, internet files etc. deleted but I know that the information is still technically there. I had hoped to avoid having the hard drive completely wiped. Any information on an alternative to completely wiping the hard drive would be appreciated. Thank You - BJ

http://freepctech.com/rode

All new Yahoo! Mail

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml