Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:43:46 -0500
More on the problem with crashes in Access ...  I've been having a lot of
Access crashes at work and have not had time to look into them until
yesterday.  The one crash I looked at was due to a GPF in my video driver,
MGAPDX64.DRV.  I have a Matrox Mystique (not the 220 version, but the
previous version) running at 16K colors.  I tried changing to 256 colors
and I've not seen any more crashes.