Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:11:05 -0500
Hi Peter,

As usual there are several available:

Simple

UnFreeze  http://www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez/
Microsoft GIF Animator http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/win/13212
 (Couldn't find it on the M$ site)
Tutorial usig UnFreeze and IrfanView

Others:
http://software.benetonfilms.com/Beneton_Movie_GIF/
GIF Splitter  http://www.xoyosoft.com/gs/index.htm
GIF Equalizer  http://www.wildfiredesign.net/software/gifeq/index.html

The above can also be found on this page
http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/gmm/fwani.html
<http://www.wildfiredesign.net/software/gifeq/index.html>

Some more:
Movies13  http://jansfreeware.com/jfgraphics.htm
<http://www.wildfiredesign.net/software/gifeq/index.html>
Choose from freeware items at:
2D Animation http://www.freebyte.com/graphicprograms/#animation
3D Animation  http://www.freebyte.com/graphicprograms/#3D
Search Portal   http://3d2f.com/pcgi/search.cgi?s=9092&t=2&w=2&li=1
<http://3d2f.com/pcgi/search.cgi?s=9092&t=2&w=2&li=1>
(some may turn out not to be freeware - may have changed to shareware at
author's option)

Online editors:
http://www.gifworks.com/
http://www.online-image-editor.com/
http://www.mms4free.com/

There must be many more,but this will get you started.
Happy animating.

Peter Ekkerman.