Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 09:37:09 -0500
I have occasionally gotten those.  Like you I just delete them.  What are they, I don't know either.  If the sender were a friend sending you something you ought to have, the sender and subject lines would not be blank.  Are they dangerous?  Who cares, just delete them.

Brenda Dencer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi, Folks. Hope someone has an answer.
>
>In the past, I occasionally received emails with the sender line blank, the subject line blank, and the body of the message blank.  The date and time were stamped in the email.
>
>Lately, I have been receiving several of these type emails a day.  What are they?  Who are they from?  Are they dangerous?  I see the blank line in the list of emails and delete them, but am curious about them.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode