Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:13:49 -0500
I do NOT like sites using PDF, I like for MY preferences to be respected.
AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: David Gillett
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Web Page versus PDF

On 6 Dec 2007 at 8:36, BENOIT VENTIMIGLIA wrote:

> On a Web site (Building from templates by a hosting company), is it
> better to have Web Page files or PDF files??? On PDF files I can use
> the copy/paste technique. What do I use for a Web Page file that
> consist of a folder and a text??

  It's a matter of style.  High end designer types tend to prefer PDF
because it gives them absolute control of the appearance of the finished
page; for most people, letting the user's browser and preferences come into
play will provide a better experience across a variety of client hardware
and software platforms.

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: