Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don L Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 23:29:45 -0500
I have a similar and consistent problem, but it doesn't seem
to bother anything so I have been ignoring it.  My computer
periodically says, "Printer not responding."  My computer/
printer setup normally provides voice messages at the
appropriate times but this occurs when I am not using the
printer.  I am running W98SE and the printer is a HP 5P.

Don Elias