Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Ottie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:04:29 -0400
Can someone recommend a lean, capable and intuitive freeware or shareware
FAX program to run under Windows 98 SE ???

I am putting the finishing touches on a new system I built for a
college-aged friend and would like to include a suitable fax application in
the software mix before turning over the system keys to the new owner.
Perhaps noteworthy in this context or perhaps not, Microsoft Works and
Microsoft Office 2000 are also installed on the system.

I had originally thought to use Microsoft's Fax for Windows 95, but was
unsure if it would work under Win98SE and was unable to find it on the Win95
CD.

My personal experience with PC-based faxing is limited to sending infrequent
faxes under Windows 2000 Professional and Windows 95 using the fax software
provided by Microsoft.

Thanks in advance to one and all.

--
Jeffrey Ottie  `~^ )