Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 05:29:31 -0400
I was unable to get the below link to work, so heere's the MS KB article on
IE page faults.
"too many programs using too little RAM." does not seem to be  a typical
cause.
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q186/0/49.ASP

The suggestion to use Dr. Watson is a good one, in my experience. You will
usually be directed to the exact cause of a GPF or page fault. In my case, I
have found that aggressively limiting TSRs by using msconfig and editing the
.ini files is the primary way to limit system errors. Windows update is
usually helpful as well.
Adobe type manager is frequently at fault. This program is frequently
installed with scanners and other peripherals, and makes changes to
system.ini which will often cause crashes. Follow this link for more info:
http://detnews.com/cyberia/lab/dweeb/980709/980709.htm

Also, here's a link to some info about IPF's and their
causes. It's a bit of a rat's nest, but may help if your IPF's seem to
happen at predictable times.
hth
http://windows.about.com/compute/windows/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A
%2F%2Fhelp.netscape.com