Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 13:43:19 -0700
This has been discussed in the past. The best incoming Firewall is a
router that has a hardware firewall (most do). Even if you are not using
a local area network, you can get a cheap router with firewall and
install it.

As to any outgoing firewall, I have seen numerous recommendations. I've
tried several of them and have yet to find a user friendly program. One
or more even say they set up automatically and yet when you dig into it
they rely upon manual directions for outgoing protection and are
primarily automatic for incoming only. It would not be bad manual
selecting when to block outgoing if the description of the item was
understandable to the common user and/or there was a recommendation from
the firewall. Most of the time it is trial and error as to blocking. In
essence, you chose to block and then see what happens. If blocking
produces undesirable results, you need to go into the program settings
and unblock. By now, Firewall programs have been around long enough to
know what to not block without having to ask.

Tom Mayer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode