Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 16:32:27 +1000
Siva writes:

<<1. It is not possible to open more than one file after selecting them
       in windows explorer, I am forced to open those only one by one.

   2. The web addresses are not underlined in OE 6 which came
        with the XP, this is not the case with OE 5 which comes with
        Win 98.

    3. When I open a file in the web, if on it there are links that I had
       previously visited, then the links are not highlighted.>>

These are all to do with your individual software settings.

1. Depends what sort of files you want to open.  If text, for example, set
your text editor options to open more than one window at a time. Some
editors/viewers may only be capable of opening one file at a time. These
settings are nothing to do with XP. Files don't open independently of the
software to which they are associated. Newly installed software usually has
to be set up to operate the way you want. Default settings rarely please
everybody.

2. I don't use OE, but I imagine it has an option somewhere to
underline/not underline links.

3. Similarly, set this in your browser options. IE, for example, has this
setting in Internet Options/colors.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                       http://freepctech.com/rode