Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidi Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 07:18:29 +0200
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 6:18 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Exress Problem (I think!)

We recently installed Outlook Express and I changed my email address
at the same time. However, I am no longer receiving various monthly
email newsletters from various sites. Is Outlook Express reading them
as "spam" and deleting them or what? A couple of times I clicked on my
Deleted files and noticed a few of the newsletters were in there! ....
Thank you.
Kathleen Campbell
----- end of Original Message -----

Hi Kathleen,
as far as I know, OE cannot read anything as useless or put it into
another folder but the in-box unless you tell it to do so by setting
up a rule or block a sender's name.  So check your OE rules as well as
list of blocked addresses (both can be found under Tools - Message
Rules) and if listed in either place delete the addresses of the
newsletters from the rule or list.
hope that helps
Heidi Schroeder

                       http://freepctech.com/rode