Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:19:52 +0200
Have them install tweakui and check the option "Log application errors to
FAULTLOG.TXT" on the Paranoia tab. Then they can send you, or you can look
at, c:\windows\faultlog.txt. It gets all those invalid page fault, etc,
application crashes, unless the error is so serious the whole system is
already crashed. This works on Win95 & 98; I'm not sure about ME and even
less about the NT family. Like running resource meter, I think this is an
essential on 95-family systems.

joe

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml