Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
a fennell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:54:12 -0400
I tried StarDock CursorXP and it was a disaster.  I found out (afterwards) from forums that I wasn't the only one with the same problem. Whenever I have certain apps open (like Yahoo which I normally left open) the Start Menu and all the Tool Tips and the icon names on the task bar would all flash so that they are hard to read.  It has proved to be permanent - even uninstalling the StarDock app would not fix it.  They claimed it was not their fault, although it patently was - I take notes when I do anything or install anything on my PC - not to mention other complaints about the same identical problem (although with other apps as well as Yahoo).  Star just kept saying "not our fault" and were non-responsive.  I wouldn't download anything from them again.              Ann Fennell

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will find that these are men who will deal likewise with their fellow man."       -St. Francis of Assisi

---- Original Message -----
From: Kay Huff
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] free cursors

I've tried several sites to get free mouse cursors.
Every single one comes with a virus.  Is this normal for free things?
Luckily my virus protection was up-to-date and caught them, so I could
delete.

Thanks for any info,
Kay

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal